Saturday, December 27, 2008

and so the story begins...

Hey welcome to my blog Euphoric Adventures. This blog is basically just a personal diary of the adventures and crazy shit I get up to in my life and a place for me to collect my thoughts in writing and digress on whats happening in my life so I can progress and improve on the areas within my self that I want to grow and expand upon. It will be my thoughts and experiences based upon spirituality, society, communication, social dynamics, health, progression, art, music, travel and life in general as I see it and experience it. I have come to a point in my life where I am focused on becoming the best person I can evolve to be and want to take my life and experiences to new levels of enjoyment and fulfillment.This blog will be raw, real and explicit. My life as it happens. Hopefully in recording these experiences and reflecting upon them I can help myself learn and progress in a much quicker and accurate way.
I basically feel as though life is a series of euphoric adventures and mine will be shared here.

No comments:

Post a Comment